Here’s a step-by-step description:
- Open the app and select the Chores shortcut in the navigation menu at the bottom
- Select Add Task. Enter the chore name and assign it to at least one family member.
- Either select Week and choose which days of the week it should repeat on, or select Month and choose which months it should repeat on. (The video’s example is a chore to clean the bathroom every Saturday.)
- To set notifications, select the plus next to Notifications. You can have up to ten for a single task.
- Set the time on each notification. Note that weekly and monthly repeating tasks have different options for when the notification can come in.
- Select Create.
Note: This works the same for homework and todos. Task notifications are also Premium only.
Updated for 3.0