Here’s a step-by-step description:
- Open the app and select the Calendar shortcut in the navigation menu at the bottom
- Select the “…” button, then Add Event. Check the circle for Repeat, then:
- For daily events, select Weekly and select every day
- For weekly events, select Weekly and select the day(s) you want to repeat the event on
- To make an event repeat on the same numbered day every month, select Monthly
- To make an event repeat on the same day every year, select Yearly
- Note: Weekly events can only be single-day; monthly and yearly events can be multi-day.
- Enter the event name and assign it to at least one family member.
- To set notifications, select the plus next to Notifications. (Note: One notification can be set in the free version, and ten can be set in the Premium version.)
- Set how long before the event you want the notification to appear, up to two weeks. The app will show each notification’s soonest date and time in parentheses.
- These notifications will be sent according to the event’s repeating settings. For example, an event that repeats on the 15th of every month and has a notification for 7 days beforehand will send a notification on the 8th of every month.
- Select Add.
Updated for 3.0